We Are Here To Serve You
Our security specialists understand the technology and applications utilised in the industry as well as the regulatory requirements imposed on individual institutions. We strive to provide superior service and customer satisfaction, that’s why we work with cutting-edge products like Safend, Kaspersky, LogBank and SecureLog, etc.
Here are a few of the security and compliance products and services we can provide you with.
Our consulting services
Computer forensics deals with law courts, Public Prosecutor’s offices (for example crimes involving fraud), police and law enforcement (for image enhancement or the improvement of digital image quality) and private companies.
ISO/IEC 27001 is an Information Security Management System (ISMS) standard published in October 2005 by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) and the International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC). ISO/IEC 27001 formally specifies a management system that is intended to bring information security under explicit management control. Being a formal specification means that it mandates specific requirements. Organizations that claim to have adopted ISO/IEC 27001 can therefore be formally audited and certified compliant with the standard .
We provide valuable consulting services to make you compliant.
Our consultant activities can be divided into four different steps:
– Security Assessment: complete analysis of the information system and production of a detailed risks map in order to identify any security countermeasures.
– Gap Analysis: existing system gap individuation and solutions to reduce it.
– Application Auditing: application software analysis and critical points research.
– Disaster Recovery: Business Continuity recovery in case of information accidents.
This method is useful both in large and small-scale enterprises, also in medium-sized firms that want to test the security of their network or system. A penetration test is a simulation of a hacker attack and protects enterprise networks and systems from internal vulnerabilities (such as the lack of specialised resources or security awareness), External vulnerabilities (as hacker attacks, router and firewall misconfigurations, exploits) and physical vulnerabilities (as accidental loss of confidential information, disgruntled employees, etc.).
Penetration tests can be conducted with a ‘black box’ approach (testing assumes no prior knowledge of the infrastructure to be tested) or ‘white box’ approach (testing provides the tester with complete knowledge of the infrastructure to be tested).
Our penetration test and analysis methodology is divided into four different steps:
- Information gathering (focused on collecting as much information as possible about a target application)
- Vulnerability identification (this is the step in which all vulnerabilities are identified)
- Penetration (the proper phase of system violation to test its security from vulnerabilities)
- Reporting (containing information concerning potential vulnerabilities of the company system or network)
– Data loss: data recovery from simple situations such as accidental data erasing to more complex ones such as informatics virus, natural events etc..
– Damaged hard disk: from damaged hard disk data recovery to RAID systems to all kinds of operating systems.
Qwince is the technological partner which most company should have: effective, quick, skilled, innovation oriented, made up by creative and reliable resources, able to satisfy the customers needs and identify the market opportunities.
A young company of experienced professionals in ICT sector. I worked with them very well and together we managed serious issues. Well done, guys!!
Our feedback is surely positive. We perceived competence, precision and reliability while working with you.