– Mobile Application
– Apple iOS (iPhone and iPad)
– Sales force automation
The Sales Force Automation solution, provided by Qwince (Securproject.it) to Vector Energia is fully customisable and is composed of a back-end module for Sales and Marketing Managers (to set-up marketing strategies and policies) and a mobile app for the Apple iPad, able to support Sales Operators at every steps of the sales process.
Our Sales Force Automation is independent from ERP systems and can be fully accessed by mobile devices, while integrating import/export functionalities.
The App allows the user to browse catalogues, price lists and to define highly customisable marketing policies, up until the calculation of commission business.
– Product catalog: customer’s view
Private section (after log-in)
– Payments calendar
– Customers (view, create, modify, delete)
– Products per category (details and PDF whitepapers for products and categories to share)
– Product availability
– Price list view (PDF to share)
– Local price list for single customer (view, create, modify, delete)
– Order creation. Products can be selected by different price lists. Each price list has predefined commercial models, except for users allowed to override. Margins and compliance with commercial models are represented using traffic lights.
– Discount can be applied on single items or on total (transport discount, financial discount and fixed reduction)
– Order form visualisation
– Order form reuse
– Off-line order generation with on line finalisation
– Administrator’s order management: confirmation or modification for each order issued by his agents. For confirmed orders, agents’ fee modification vs. default.
Please contact us for further information or for a quotation.